3928

Post your Lotus and related chat in here folks.
User avatar
oggy
Posts: 4848
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:44 am
Location: yellowshire

Re: 3928

Post by oggy » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:37 am

yeh it is pretty quiet, we could do with it livening up a bit, I suppose most people use facefook and twatter :(
I feel a change coming :unsure:

User avatar
jasontrevor
Posts: 951
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 8:44 pm
Location: buckley

Re: 3928

Post by jasontrevor » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:31 pm

Hello Andy thought you,d sworn allegiance to SELOC ha ha . Still got the Evora and loving it i hope ?

User avatar
brooke bond
Posts: 2575
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:49 am
Location: Knutsford
Contact:

Re: 3928

Post by brooke bond » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:06 pm

oggy wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:17 pm
4801 well 4802 now, bring it on :Yahoo:
Oggy just adds a yellow comments to any post....simples
Xav

User avatar
oggy
Posts: 4848
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:44 am
Location: yellowshire

Re: 3928

Post by oggy » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:44 am

brooke bond wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:06 pm
oggy wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:17 pm
4801 well 4802 now, bring it on :Yahoo:
Oggy just adds a yellow comments to any post....simples
your just GREEN with envy, see what I did there ;)
I feel a change coming :unsure:

User avatar
Martin 111S
Posts: 1047
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 9:20 am
Location: North East Lincs

Re: 3928

Post by Martin 111S » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:17 pm

oggy wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:44 am
brooke bond wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:06 pm
oggy wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:17 pm
4801 well 4802 now, bring it on :Yahoo:
Oggy just adds a yellow comments to any post....simples
your just GREEN with envy, see what I did there ;)
See you can't help yourself to clock up the post counts :P
Find a Path That Captures Your Heart and Follow It to Its End !!

User avatar
oggy
Posts: 4848
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:44 am
Location: yellowshire

Re: 3928

Post by oggy » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:18 pm

Martin 111S wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:17 pm
oggy wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:44 am
brooke bond wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:06 pm


Oggy just adds a yellow comments to any post....simples
your just GREEN with envy, see what I did there ;)
See you can't help yourself to clock up the post counts :P
I'm not even going to answer that ( there's another one) ;)
I feel a change coming :unsure:

User avatar
Boothy
Posts: 3937
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 12:41 am
Location: Bolton, Lancs

Re: 3928

Post by Boothy » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:51 am

jasontrevor wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:31 pm
Hello Andy thought you,d sworn allegiance to SELOC ha ha . Still got the Evora and loving it i hope ?
Hi Jason,

No not really, I do check on seloc but not very often. Life has just been incredibly busy the last few years so generally I get home late and work at least half of Saturdays so on a Sunday we usually have stuff we need to do meaning I don't get out much.
I love the evora, I need to use it more though as it only did 1k miles in the first two years I owned it...
I'm going to try to get it on a run this summer and have been making more of an effort to use it weekly.
It's an amazing car though and I actually love the ips gear box, it really suits the car and in paddle shift mode makes you feel like a racing driver 😂

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest