Euro trip 2017

Post your Lotus and related chat in here folks.
User avatar
oggy
Posts: 4863
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:44 am
Location: yellowshire

Re: Euro trip 2017

Post by oggy » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:27 am

janey300 wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:02 am
Great pics/video looks like you had a blast again :)

Good to hear the coolant problem was fixed:)

We are going to Tuscany next year on a road trip taking in the Grossgockner and Dolomites but not thought about the Black Forest is it worth a detour?

Looks like the weather was good :)

Si
Yes it's a really nice area you don't get the views like you do in the mountain s but the roads are really excellent. It can get very busy at weekends but so can everywhere I suppose. I can recommend a really nice hotel if you need one right next to a lake.
I feel a change coming :unsure:

User avatar
mill
Posts: 2423
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Whaley Bridge

Re: Euro trip 2017

Post by mill » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:24 pm

We had a fantastic time! really can't wait until the next one and massive thanks to Oggy and Xav for arranging the trip

Here's a couple of photo's to sum up the trip

Xav had a little to much to drink on the ferry over (nothing to do with me :Diablo: ) and also ended up spending a small fortune in the gift shop :lol:
ImageEuro trip 2017 by Jamie Milling, on Flickr

Our detour to rotweil
ImageEuro trip 2017 by Jamie Milling, on Flickr

A couple of the cars
ImageUntitled by Jamie Milling, on Flickr
ImageEuro trip 2017 by Jamie Milling, on Flickr
ImageEuro trip 2017 by Jamie Milling, on Flickr
ImageEuro trip 2017 by Jamie Milling, on Flickr
ImageEuro trip 2017 by Jamie Milling, on Flickr
ImageEuro trip 2017 by Jamie Milling, on Flickr
ImageEuro trip 2017 by Jamie Milling, on Flickr
ImageEuro trip 2017 by Jamie Milling, on Flickr
ImageEuro trip 2017 by Jamie Milling, on Flickr
ImageEuro trip 2017 by Jamie Milling, on Flickr
ImageEuro trip 2017 by Jamie Milling, on Flickr
ImageEuro trip 2017 by Jamie Milling, on Flickr

Some of the roads
ImageEuro trip 2017 by Jamie Milling, on Flickr
ImageEuro trip 2017 by Jamie Milling, on Flickr

Some of the beautiful dolomite's
ImageUntitled by Jamie Milling, on Flickr
ImageEuro trip 2017 by Jamie Milling, on Flickr
ImageEuro trip 2017 by Jamie Milling, on Flickr
ImageEuro trip 2017 by Jamie Milling, on Flickr
ImageEuro trip 2017 by Jamie Milling, on Flickr
ImageEuro trip 2017 by Jamie Milling, on Flickr
ImageEuro trip 2017 by Jamie Milling, on Flickr
ImageEuro trip 2017 by Jamie Milling, on Flickr

And the new Austin mule
ImageEuro trip 2017 by Jamie Milling, on Flickr
ImageEuro trip 2017 by Jamie Milling, on Flickr
Black Exige S
Silver E46 M3

User avatar
Martin 111S
Posts: 1071
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 9:20 am
Location: North East Lincs

Re: Euro trip 2017

Post by Martin 111S » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:21 pm

Looks like another :fantastic: Euro tour - some great pics there :Clapping:

Looking forward to hearing all about it :)
Find a Path That Captures Your Heart and Follow It to Its End !!

User avatar
L7YSE
Posts: 2292
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Chapel-En-Le-Frith

Re: Euro trip 2017

Post by L7YSE » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:48 pm

Lovely pics & really liking that cup!

<thumbs-up smiley>

User avatar
Martin 111S
Posts: 1071
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 9:20 am
Location: North East Lincs

Re: Euro trip 2017

Post by Martin 111S » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:20 pm

L7YSE wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:48 pm
Lovely pics & really liking that cup!

<thumbs-up smiley>
:lol: :lol: :lol: That's a cup wanna be :P

Spoiler even bigger than Jamies ironing board
Find a Path That Captures Your Heart and Follow It to Its End !!

User avatar
janey300
Posts: 853
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 8:24 pm
Location: eccles

Re: Euro trip 2017

Post by janey300 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:05 am

Great pics Jamie I've got to get one of those new Ariel's on Sam's car ;)

Si
aka simon and jane

User avatar
brooke bond
Posts: 2586
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:49 am
Location: Knutsford
Contact:

Re: Euro trip 2017

Post by brooke bond » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:14 pm

Awsome video Oggy, really enjoyed watching that:)
Xav

User avatar
oggy
Posts: 4863
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:44 am
Location: yellowshire

Re: Euro trip 2017

Post by oggy » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:27 pm

brooke bond wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:14 pm
Awsome video Oggy, really enjoyed watching that:)
Threw it together when we got back really pleased with how it turned out, not much thought went in to it. I would like to get everybody's pictures together and do a proper montage. So guys and girls but them on a memory stick so I can copy them, chop chop :Ok2:
I feel a change coming :unsure:

User avatar
Jono
Posts: 250
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:09 pm
Location: Preston, Up North

Re: Euro trip 2017

Post by Jono » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:25 am

oggy wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:27 pm
brooke bond wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:14 pm
Awsome video Oggy, really enjoyed watching that:)
Threw it together when we got back really pleased with how it turned out, not much thought went in to it. I would like to get everybody's pictures together and do a proper montage. So guys and girls but them on a memory stick so I can copy them, chop chop :Ok2:
Cracking video John, looking forward to the Next episode! :D

Looks like an excellent road trip.
Elise S2

User avatar
janey300
Posts: 853
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 8:24 pm
Location: eccles

Re: Euro trip 2017

Post by janey300 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:59 pm

oggy wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:27 am
janey300 wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:02 am
Great pics/video looks like you had a blast again :)

Good to hear the coolant problem was fixed:)

We are going to Tuscany next year on a road trip taking in the Grossgockner and Dolomites but not thought about the Black Forest is it worth a detour?

Looks like the weather was good :)

Si
Yes it's a really nice area you don't get the views like you do in the mountain s but the roads are really excellent. It can get very busy at weekends but so can everywhere I suppose. I can recommend a really nice hotel if you need one right next to a lake.
Yes please send me a link thanks :)
aka simon and jane

User avatar
oggy
Posts: 4863
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:44 am
Location: yellowshire

Re: Euro trip 2017

Post by oggy » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:12 pm

janey300 wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:59 pm
oggy wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:27 am
janey300 wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:02 am
Great pics/video looks like you had a blast again :)

Good to hear the coolant problem was fixed:)

We are going to Tuscany next year on a road trip taking in the Grossgockner and Dolomites but not thought about the Black Forest is it worth a detour?

Looks like the weather was good :)

Si
Yes it's a really nice area you don't get the views like you do in the mountain s but the roads are really excellent. It can get very busy at weekends but so can everywhere I suppose. I can recommend a really nice hotel if you need one right next to a lake.
Yes please send me a link thanks :)
Seehof
Windgfällweiher, 79868 Feldberg, Germany
+49 7655 91050
https://goo.gl/maps/wbAi791hdW72

Try that
I feel a change coming :unsure:

User avatar
janey300
Posts: 853
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 8:24 pm
Location: eccles

Re: Euro trip 2017

Post by janey300 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:54 pm

worked tar :)

looks good
aka simon and jane

User avatar
whitergb
Posts: 257
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:31 pm
Location: West Yorks

Re: Euro trip 2017

Post by whitergb » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:01 pm

Looked like an awesome trip, looking forward to Sunday's meet for the hot gossip!
Elise SC RGB Edition Aspen White
TVR T350C Spectraflair Silver

User avatar
oggy
Posts: 4863
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:44 am
Location: yellowshire

Re: Euro trip 2017

Post by oggy » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:53 pm

whitergb wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:01 pm
Looked like an awesome trip, looking forward to Sunday's meet for the hot gossip!
A week on Sunday ;)
I feel a change coming :unsure:

User avatar
L7YSE
Posts: 2292
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Chapel-En-Le-Frith

Re: Euro trip 2017

Post by L7YSE » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:28 pm

Martin 111S wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:20 pm
L7YSE wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:48 pm
Lovely pics & really liking that cup!

<thumbs-up smiley>
:lol: :lol: :lol: That's a cup wanna be :P

Spoiler even bigger than Jamies ironing board
Just seen this - & yes, Martin, yes!! :D

User avatar
oggy
Posts: 4863
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:44 am
Location: yellowshire

Re: Euro trip 2017

Post by oggy » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:07 pm

This is just one of the many passes we did.
https://youtu.be/6IaycolNS5g
I feel a change coming :unsure:

User avatar
Martin 111S
Posts: 1071
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 9:20 am
Location: North East Lincs

Re: Euro trip 2017

Post by Martin 111S » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:41 pm

Nice vid Oggy, but easy to see the effects of all the female luggage has on performance :jaw:

Both you and Jamie got caught out there with Sam getting the jump on you both at one point :blink:
Co incidental that you both were carrying extra gear :P
Find a Path That Captures Your Heart and Follow It to Its End !!

User avatar
L7YSE
Posts: 2292
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Chapel-En-Le-Frith

Re: Euro trip 2017

Post by L7YSE » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:42 pm

:Ok2:

User avatar
oggy
Posts: 4863
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:44 am
Location: yellowshire

Re: Euro trip 2017

Post by oggy » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:06 pm

Martin 111S wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:41 pm
Nice vid Oggy, but easy to see the effects of all the female luggage has on performance :jaw:

Both you and Jamie got caught out there with Sam getting the jump on you both at one point :blink:
Co incidental that you both were carrying extra gear :P
Ner mate we let him pass, he'd already asked at the bottom I just forgot to let him through up until that point :lol:
I feel a change coming :unsure:

User avatar
janey300
Posts: 853
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 8:24 pm
Location: eccles

Re: Euro trip 2017

Post by janey300 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:24 pm

Nice vid looks good :)
aka simon and jane

User avatar
jasontrevor
Posts: 959
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 8:44 pm
Location: buckley

Re: Euro trip 2017

Post by jasontrevor » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:34 pm

Wow Oggy i was skiing round the Giau pass last New year stayed in Cortina and did most of the areas round there . Could see the Cinque Torri lift on ya vid ha ha . Did you go to Cortina its there,s mega money washing round there..

User avatar
oggy
Posts: 4863
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:44 am
Location: yellowshire

Re: Euro trip 2017

Post by oggy » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:37 pm

Grossglockner, downhill all the way
https://youtu.be/FsZhKx7LR34
I feel a change coming :unsure:

User avatar
janey300
Posts: 853
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 8:24 pm
Location: eccles

Re: Euro trip 2017

Post by janey300 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:23 pm

looks an ace section of road jealous!!

Si
aka simon and jane

User avatar
mikeydude
Site Admin
Posts: 1632
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:58 pm
Location: Rochdale

Re: Euro trip 2017

Post by mikeydude » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:42 pm

Great write up Oggy....once again it looked like a fantastic trip
Love my Elan...Learning to live with my 111R!

User avatar
oggy
Posts: 4863
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:44 am
Location: yellowshire

Re: Euro trip 2017

Post by oggy » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:23 pm

I feel a change coming :unsure:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests