Froggy newbie

Please post here when you become a member - we'll know who you are then ;)
Post Reply
Willou
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:18 pm

Froggy newbie

Post by Willou » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:40 pm

Hi there,

My name is William, I am from France (sorry about that, no one is perfect ;)
I am currently looking for a 111s or a sport 160 mk1 elise to bring back home (ok, French cars are not that good compare to British ones).

I have been looking around PH, and I have to admit that I do prefer the enthioustast forums (I am also on Nyloc, Seloc, scottish elise, Mloc + French forums ...) rather than PH formal ads.

I hope I will find a nice lotus soon to have some fun with it on the road more than on the web :p

By the way, thank you all in advance for your welcome and advices !

Cheers

William

User avatar
nelly111s
Site Admin
Posts: 2592
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 3:11 pm
Location: Preston

Re: Froggy newbie

Post by nelly111s » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:43 pm

Hi William and Welcome to Norlog :)

Nelly
Silver 111S - gone
Ardent Red 111R - gone
Chrome Orange S - yippee

Dave C
Posts: 3109
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:01 pm
Location: Blackburn

Re: Froggy newbie

Post by Dave C » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:55 pm

Hi and Welcome

This seems interesting even if a little (well a lot really :P ) highly priced. The exchange rate for you guys is good right now though ;)

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3489162.htm

Good luck in the search
Exige Roadster
Black Exige S - Going to a good home I hope!
TVR 400 SE - The sofa has gone
Elise S1 - Long gone but not forgotten

Softlips
Posts: 276
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:48 pm
Location: Rotherham

Re: Froggy newbie

Post by Softlips » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:03 pm

Welcome William!

User avatar
DoubleD
Posts: 1564
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:46 pm
Location: Lytham

Re: Froggy newbie

Post by DoubleD » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:06 pm

Hello and welcome to norlog
Dave
Black 2004 111R - SOLD

Willou
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:18 pm

Re: Froggy newbie

Post by Willou » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:40 pm

Dave C wrote:Hi and Welcome

This seems interesting even if a little (well a lot really :P ) highly priced. The exchange rate for you guys is good right now though ;)

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3489162.htm

Good luck in the search



Whaow I missed that one ... for I was discussed of another (same alumium grey, 48m miles, £12950 in amazing condition) ... but it is really really highly priced :)
I dropped a line to the seller, we never know if he will be willing to drop the price to a reasonnable level ;)

By the way, thank you so much for the tips and the warm welcome !

User avatar
brooke bond
Posts: 2587
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:49 am
Location: Knutsford
Contact:

Re: Froggy newbie

Post by brooke bond » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:22 am

Hi & Welcolme William .

Out of interest, how many French Elise owners do you know of near you & where abouts are you?
Xav

Willou
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:18 pm

Re: Froggy newbie

Post by Willou » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:09 am

Well, four friends of mine have a 111s ... so I ve heard and practice few of it.
Meanwhile, I have spend hours hanging around on the various forums ;)

User avatar
oggy
Posts: 4870
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:44 am
Location: yellowshire

Re: Froggy newbie

Post by oggy » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:49 am

hi william, welcome along and good luck with your search hope you get sorted soon. oh and a yellow S1 is always the best option.
I feel a change coming :unsure:

User avatar
mikeydude
Site Admin
Posts: 1640
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:58 pm
Location: Rochdale

Re: Froggy newbie

Post by mikeydude » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:11 pm

oggy wrote:hi william, welcome along and good luck with your search hope you get sorted soon. oh and a yellow S1 is always the best option.


Don't listen to this guy he is biased....plus he has a medical condition ..."Yellow Fever" .

The best Lotus is the M100 :Yahoo: :ROFLMAO:

Welcome to the group... :Drunk: :Drunk: :Drunk: :Ok2:

Seriosly though...I love the 111S and have had the pleasure if several pax rides...but my advice would be ...save your Euros my friend and buy a 111R
Love my Elan...Learning to live with my 111R!

User avatar
mikeydude
Site Admin
Posts: 1640
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:58 pm
Location: Rochdale

Re: Froggy newbie

Post by mikeydude » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:25 pm

Willou wrote:Hi there,

My name is William, I am from France (sorry about that, no one is perfect ;)
I am currently looking for a 111s or a sport 160 mk1 elise to bring back home (ok, French cars are not that good compare to British ones).

I have been looking around PH, and I have to admit that I do prefer the enthioustast forums (I am also on Nyloc, Seloc, scottish elise, Mloc + French forums ...) rather than PH formal ads.

I hope I will find a nice lotus soon to have some fun with it on the road more than on the web :p

By the way, thank you all in advance for your welcome and advices !

Cheers



French cars not so good.....have you never seen one of these!!?

http://www.topgear.com/uk/videos/clio

William
Love my Elan...Learning to live with my 111R!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest